The rumor-machine has transformed into, well, a Decepticon, and I'm edging towards overwhelmed. I get new emails about Palin every day; everywhere I go, people are talking about Palin; my own mother figured out how to IM me so she could talk about Palin. There are those who would say that any press is good press. But is this good press, or pure literary gold? When the Examiner editors are having a field day as good as this one (see below, left), the answer is obvious.
I'll let you share your own opinions about Palin, Palin, Palin (in the comments section, natch) but here're some juicy tidbits to get you going. Yeehaw! Blog Round-Up!
- Save the best for first: US Weekly had an awesome cover.
- Lindsay Lohan is making sense, so you KNOW that something weird is going on. (Yeah, that's right, we just linked to Lindsay Lohan's Myspace.)
- Oh, what the hell, we'll link to Perez too, since he let us know about the babby daddy. Whom we'll see at RNC08. We quote: "Sarah Palin is scheduled to address the Republicans tonight and, traditionally, her family - which now includes Levi - would join her at the conclusion of her speech."
- Oh, Michelle Malkin has an opinion.
- The Economist also used a great pun and told Republicans to "stay the course." Despite, uh, y'know. Her.
- The Caucus has a nice run-down of how she's been preparing for the convention, in case you were wondering. We weren't, but now we know.
- Teen pregnancy is "in" for fall. Thanks, CNN. Oh, and by the way, guys, John McCain doesn't like you anymore.
- culture kitchen shows that, really, no one was prepared for all this. Poor planning. (Aaah, more puns!)
- Daily Kos teaches Johnny Boy a thing or two about Judgment Day. (OMG, creationism puns!)
- Alas! A Blog takes on the abortion issue. (No puns. Not funny at all.)
- Debra Saunders defends, and a lion of a pun in the headline: The Palin Feeding Frenzy.
- Break-Away Sarah!
- Conspiracy theories!
- Sex scandals!
- And, finally, my favorite... a FUN NEW GAME! Even better than Jack Bauer.
(What, you want more? Read her blog.)